- Applied Geosciences (BSc)
- Mineral Resources Engineering (BSc)
- Petroleum Engineering (BSc)
- Industrial Energy Technology (BSc)
- Material Science (BSc)
- Polymer Engineering and Science (BSc)
- Metallurgy (BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc)
- Industrial Logistics (BSc)
- Industrial Environmental Protection and Process Engineering (BSc)
- Recycling (BSc)
- Graduate Studies
- Doctoral studies
- Postgraduate Courses
- Academic Calendar
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Studies
Studies for Winners
Montanuniversität occupies a special place in Austria's educational landscape, thanks to its unique focus.
The courses it offers focus on the value-added chain. This starts with the location and extraction of raw materials (e.g. ore, gold, crude oil). The cross-faculty course in "Industrial Energy Technology" looks at how energy can be prepared and used efficiently for industrial processes.
The raw materials provided are then further processed into various materials (iron, copper, aluminium, plastic and much more), in order to create a finished product (e.g. car, mobile phone etc.).
Industrial logistics links the various sectors within the value-added chain.
This cycle ends with the disposal of a product or its recycling and reuse, which falls under the subject of industrial environmental protection.